We welcome a new dentist
We welcome new dentist Nick Bilby to the Riverside Dental team in Braunton.
Nick says, “I graduated from Dundee dental school in 1998. After working for a year in Pembrokeshire I moved to Bristol where I joined a large mixed family practice providing both NHS and private dentistry. In 2017 I relocated to work in Ilfracombe and enjoy all the benefits of living in North Devon. I enjoy all aspects of my job and feel it is so important to be able to provide excellent quality care in the most stress free way possible.”Nick is currently settling in, and will be taking new private patients.
New Patient Portal introduced.
We are pleased to announce that we recently introduced a new patient portal allowing you to fill in your forms prior to arriving at Riverside Dental Practice. We hope this will give you the peace of mind that all unnecessary points of contact have now been removed. This includes your arrival and departure through reception. You can watch this short video which shows you how it works. How to use Patient Portal.
Coronavirus Update 4th Nov 2020
Coronavirus Update 22nd July 2020
- General preventive dentistry from the very young, to the very old
- Tooth whitening
- Relax & watch TV while we treat you painlessly
- Car Park & level disabled access
- Waiting room with TV, FREE Wi-Fi and comfy sofas
- Job Vacancy- Dental Nurse/Receptionist
- Price List 2020
- Riverside Dental Practice- Privacy Notice- GDPR
- Website updated; 18th July 2021
- Contact Us
Follow us on Instagram @riversidedentalbraunton